1. My class was cancelled yay!
2. I finally got some sleep.
3. I got to see a coming out show for our possible interest group and it made me see all the possibilities we could have.
1. I got the best news, my mom doesn’t have cancer! Thank you God.
2. We are starting the interest group back up and they might want me to be chair or co-chair!
3.There was really cool thunder when it was raining and I liked it, life is good.
Sorry I have been a bit busy so i’m a bit behind.
1.I thought I had a midterm today and I didn’t so I have more time to study, yay!
2. My friend picked me up from school because it was raining, so I didn’t have to walk.
3. My friend made my day even though I was super tired we went out to eat and talked about music and life and religion and politics it was beautiful that such controversial topics can be discussed without tension.
1. I’m grateful for having my mom and that she understands how sometimes I become a tad gloomy, she understands that I fight it and sees how it is a constant battle with me, but she still loves me.
2. I’m grateful for letting spirituality back into my life, I know I needed it.
3. I’m grateful for having the opportunity to go to school, even though sometimes it drives me crazy, it’s good to know that it makes me feel something.